Focusrite Scarlett Studio Recording Package
Get it right from the start with Scarlett Studio: The complete professional recording package for today’s musician.
Whether you’re just starting out on your musical career or you’re a seasoned professional, Scarlett Studio gives you everything you need to record studio-quality music right away – right down to the microphone cable. Now you can record guitar, vocals, bass or other instruments directly into your computer, complete your recordings with studio effects and create a master mix.
Focusrite has been making high-end recording systems, used in the world's top studios, for 30 years. That same precision engineering is now available in a compact, high-quality system for you to connect to your computer and start recording now – and it’s all in the box.
The heart of your sound - the interface
Your audio interface is the key to making professional recordings. The Scarlett 2i2 interface at the heart of the Scarlett Studio package provides the perfect combination of top-quality precision digital conversion and Focusrite’s legendary mic preamps – two of which are included. Precision digital conversion means that you capture the most accurate representation of your performance. The mic pres, specially designed for our interfaces, are based on thirty years of experience and are the choice of studio and production professionals around the world. Click here to learn more about the keys to Focusrite interface superiority.
The interface connects to your computer via the USB port and provides two inputs and two outputs to your music software. Like all Scarlett interfaces, 2i2 is fully compatible with Macintosh® (including Yosemite®) and Windows® computers, and with the included Red 2 and Red 3 AAX plugins, it’s a perfect partner for Pro Tools.
Plug your instrument – bass, guitar, keyboard, synth, you name it – and the included studio microphone straight into the front panel of the 2i2 interface to bring them into your computer at the highest possible sound quality. Connect the included headphones to the front panel headphone socket,or hook up the two outputs to monitor loudspeakers. Use the Direct Monitor switch to instantly hear what you’re playing. Then record, edit and mix until you have just the sound you want, with superb playback so you can hear exactly what you’ve recorded.
Studio-quality microphone and headphones
Scarlett Studio really does give you everything you need to start recording. There’s a studio condenser microphone, the CM25, that’s specially designed to catch the life and soul of your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance. If you can hear it, you can record it. There’s even a high-quality, low-noise microphone cable included to connect the CM25 to the Scarlett 2i2. The included HP60 studio monitor headphones tell it like it is. Accuracy is number one when it comes to monitoring. Unlike many headphones that flatter the sound, making it appear better than it really is, the HP60s give you a clear and accurate impression of exactly how your music sounds, so you can get it just the way you want it. And when you play it back elsewhere, it’ll sound great.
Professional recording software
Scarlett Studio includes all the software you need to get you going straight away. Cubase LE is a powerful music production tool for recording and mixing. Focusrite Scarlett plug-ins provide a set of essential tools for polishing your mix. There’s compression to tighten up that bass or keep your vocals smooth and even; equalisers to bring out the character in your sound; gating to help remove noises; and reverb to give your music the space it needs. The Novation Bass Station is a software synthesizer that you can use to add additional bass or melody sounds to your music. Because it is a synth you can create totally new sounds that no one has ever heard before, or recreate classic sounds. There is also a sample pack from Loopmasters to add drum loops or sound effects to your track. With Scarlett Studio, everything you need to get your music down – from performance to master recording – is there, in the box.
- Scarlett Studio contains everything you need to make professional recordings with your laptop or desktop computer
- The Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is at the heart of the Scarlett Studio Bundle, employing two of Focusrite’s award winning microphone pre-amps to record at the best quality in its class
- High-quality condenser microphone and referencing headphones are included to ensure you have all the necessary tools to record and playback studio-grade sound
- Scarlett Studio includes Cubase LE 6 for recording and mixing, the Focusrite Scarlett plug-ins to add extra effects and processing, Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters samples
Scarlett Studio HP60 Headphones
- Reference quality headphones
- Extended frequency response
- Adjustable fit
- Closed back design to prevent audio spill when recording
- Mini-jack to 1/4" jack adapter included
Scarlett Studio CM25 microphone
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- 3 m red cable included
- Mic stand adaptor
Scarlett Studio Scarlett 2i2
- 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
- 2 Focusrite microphone preamplifiers
- Red anodised aluminium unibody chassis
- 2 line/mic/instrument combination inputs – high quality XLR/¼” TRS Jack Combo
- 2 Line/Instrument switches
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output - ¼” TRS Jack
- Headphone level knob
- 2 balanced monitor outputs – ¼” TRS Jack
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Steinberg Cubase LE 6
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite